Digital Marketing & Client Services Executive required
An exciting new role has arisen with the dual-responsibilities of digital marketing and client services. The successful candidate will occupy the position of Digital Marketing and Client Services Executive, aimed at attracting new customers and retaining existing ones. If you are enthusiastic, have excellent communications skills, and enjoy helping people, then this could be the ideal role for you.
You will act as point of contact between clients and the operational teams, working closely with the Marketing Communications Manager in implementing the Company’s communications and CRM strategies. While not a targeted sales role, you will often be a customer’s first point of contact and should be confident fielding new business enquiries and following up prequalified leads. For the right candidate it offers an opportunity to learn numerous different aspects of the legal and digital marketing sectors, and take on greater responsibilities within a growing company.
- Managing client enquiries via phone, email and social media
- Use these channels and others to reach out to customers, verify account information, and advise on company services
- Assist the Marketing Communications manager in the creation of website copy, social media messaging, and on-going marketing & advertising campaigns
- Support in wider sales & marketing activities including speaking to clients, managing database, website content, events, document building, reports & sales materials, mailouts, social media posting, etc.
Support managers and other members of Legal and Pre-Legal teams in looking after and helping existing clients
- Set-up/update/cancel accounts and day-to-day management of CRM system detailing all clients and prospects
- Look for opportunities to sell products & services, and inform existing customers of deals and promotions
To view the full job specification and apply for this role, simply click on the button below.